With the Thai economy not fully recovered just yet, those working in the real estate sector might be concerned about whether or not they’ll be able to close the deals they really need.
In this article, Property Flow will share a variety of tips and tricks that you can easily implement and that will also help you successfully close a sale. Let’s go through the different ways to sell properties fast in the digital age today.
1) Understand the real estate market
Whether you’re trying to compete with other recruiters or real estate professionals, boost your handicap, or successfully do anything related to real estate, you need to truly understand your properties.
What type of property are you trying to sell? What are its unique selling points? What is around the property? Who are the majority of residents in the project? What’s about to launch in that area? Any annual returns? Customers will want answers to these questions and more before making a purchase.
Another key piece of information that you’ll want to know is: what are the advantages or disadvantages of the assets you hold in your hands compared to the assets of your competitors?
Customers don’t decide to buy a house based on price alone. Instead, they’re looking for a house or condo that best meets their needs. They also put more confidence in real estate agents or businesses that are better informed.
2) Advise owners to set an appropriate selling price for the property
Before you set a house selling price on real estate ads, check the market price to prevent you from selling at a loss or listing it for more than the market price because that could cause your house to sell slowly.
The technique for checking the market price can be done by collecting statistics to compare the past 2–3 years in order to get a clearer overview.
Let’s see which factors help determine real estate prices:
- Location is a fundamental factor used to determine the cost price. Locations with potential tend to have higher values than general locations. Prime locations include ones next to the sky train, in the heart of the city, and close to major department stores.
- Inside and outside decor adds additional value to the building or land. If the house is beautifully decorated or has an excellent interior design, it can increase the value of the house.
- The current economy is also a major factor. If the market is doing well, competition and options will increase, but during bad economic times, house prices will drop accordingly, depending on the economic liquidity of the country in which the FDI is invested.
- The housing interest rate influences homebuyers’ decision to purchase a mortgage, and especially second-hand real estate, which has higher interest rates than new houses or condos.
In addition, consider checking market prices and estimates to make sure you’re not setting your prices too high or too low.
3) Advertise your properties online
Even professional brokers rely on social media ads and websites to help close deals as quickly as possible. Therefore, listing houses for sale on the Internet is another strategy that will allow you to easily reach customers and help them make faster decisions.
With that in mind, Property Flow has developed a real estate listing program to help you share home listings to social media and our partner real estate listing sites in one click without any hassle.
You can avoid wasting time posting property listings one by one, easily respond to inquiries even if you have a large number of property listings, and organize properties easily and efficiently.
Listing or advertising your properties online—whether through Facebook ads, Google ads, YouTube ads, or elsewhere—helps you target your desired audience. Social media marketing allows you to reach customers who are more likely to buy the properties you’ve listed and puts you ahead of your competitors in the real estate market.
Here are the different strategies to create content to advertise your properties more effectively:
- Choose beautiful pictures that show the various features of the house to immediately highlight its unique selling points. And consider adding a caption under the picture to further highlight the selling points.
- Open your account status and post ads for sale to the public for everyone to access the information. The best time to post announcements is from 10:00 to 22:00 every day.
- Always check the feedback and record the statistics or results of your ads in the past to bring information to further improve the quality of the content.
Post beautiful, eye-catching photos to advertise your properties
Using images is the best way to catch a customer’s eye. Therefore, organize your house and rooms, and always tidy up before shooting. To get better-looking photos that stand out, follow these techniques:
- Ensure an aesthetically pleasing picture composition. When you’re choosing how to frame and light a shot, always show customers the best angle.
- Take photos for the listing in the evening when there is soft sunlight to add brightness and vibrancy to photos.
- Take mirror shots to capture a wider view of the space in your home.
- If you want to highlight a piece of furniture in your property, place it as the main element in a photo and minimize any other elements to make the room appear airy and comfortable.
Write clear, concise sale announcements that include keywords
Another important strategy is to include clear, accurate, and easy-to-understand property descriptions or listing information.
You should include the unique selling points of the property and other essential information that customers want to know, such as the selling price, property location, important places around the property, ownership transfer fees, and so on.
In addition to having an easy-to-understand property listing, try to include keywords that your potential customers are likely to search for to increase the chances of them seeing your listing.
Important information to include in property listings:
- Property name and location
- House and land size, or room size for a condos
- Details of decorations, additions, and included furniture
- Facilities within the project and nearby places
- Selling price (regular price, special price, appraised price)
- The seller’s name and contact information
- Important places near the property, such as hospitals, office buildings, schools, department stores
Try the software that acts like a team member
Listing management, CRM, websites, and much more!
4) Create a “house for sale” sign
It is no surprise that this classic home-selling method works. Not only is it easy and low-cost, but it is also hassle-free.
All you have to do is create a sale sign and place it in front of the property you want to sell, at bus stops, or in crowded areas around the property to attract the attention of passersby.
A sale sign should always be short, concise, and easy to understand with only important information, such as contact numbers, the selling price, address, size, a QR code that leads to a Google map, or pictures of the house. This will attract the attention of those who see it.
However, you don’t need to order vinyl banners if you don’t want to put up a long-term home sale sign.
A simple waterproof cardboard sign will do the job. But if you’re a realtor who will be using the sign for the long term, then order a sign that is attractive, colorful, and complete with contact details.
5) Pursue a Career as a Realtor
Advertising your property listings on a website is another great way to share houses and condos. The more user-friendly the website you promote, the better. But wouldn’t it be better if you had your own website to advertise real estate?
There are ways a real estate agent or company can create their own website to advertise their different properties.
In addition to accelerating home sales, a good website, complete with good design and layout, user flow, targeted language, and an omni-channel dashboard that can share information across many social media channels in one click, also builds credibility with customers.
Omni-channel is also like e-commerce in that it will penetrate the real estate market and make you a full-fledged sales agent.
With a listing management system, it can be used as a database to collect real estate listings neatly and give you time to take customers to see houses and condos often, so that you can close sales faster and more effectively.
6) Get the house as ready as possible before selling
Organize your home
Ensuring a great first impression can do wonders for helping you close a deal. Therefore, if you want to sell your house quickly, always inspect the house for any imperfections it may have, which can include cracks in the walls, doors, and glass.
You should repair various points of the house completely before taking customers to see them.
In addition, the space should only contain a few pieces of furniture to make it look airy and spacious. Avoid over-decorating because home decoration is a personal preference and your taste might not match your customers’.
Thoroughly clean the home
The cleanliness of the house is another thing that will impress customers and make you sell your house faster. That’s because customers can pack their bags and move into the house after completing all financial matters and signing all the documents.
We recommend starting with the rooms that are the source of most germs, like the bathroom and kitchen, followed by the bedrooms, living room, outside the house, and the parking lot, as well as checking the appliances to see if any should be replaced or repaired.
Take your customers to view the property at an appropriate time
We suggest that you take your customers to view the property or make an appointment at a time that is most convenient for them, as it will help show your customers that you are an efficient and professional real estate agent.
You should also find detours to get to your destination on time—especially if a road you have to drive on has a school or hospital on it. This will help you know how much time you have to spare or when to schedule appointments in order to reach your destination on time.
Sell property in the digital age with Property Flow’s Property Management Program!
The real estate business isn’t as difficult as you think because, whether you are a real estate broker or a broker with dozens of sales teams at your disposal, you need to truly understand your customers to succeed.
In this highly competitive era, there is probably no program that makes it easier to run a successful home brokerage business than Property Flow.
It also helps you automatically organize your property listings without having to go through multiple steps, so you can use your time negotiating and closing homes.
Property Flow is happy to help you modernize your real estate business with our technology and teach you how to use it.