In our fast-paced digital world, most people visit websites, use social media, or use other applications on a regular basis. It’s no surprise, then, that real estate websites are among the most popular platforms for people to use before making property decisions.
With their convenient access and abundance of information, real estate websites provide users with just what they’re looking for.
Despite real estate websites being crucial in helping agents attract quality leads, increase their brand awareness, and more, they still aren’t a priority for many agents. Some people might think that creating your own website is no longer necessary.
This has led to people only listing information on social media to save money. However, this is one of the biggest missed opportunities, and in this article, we’ll explain why.
What is a real estate website?
“Real estate website” here refers to an official website created by real estate agents, project owners, or other real estate professionals. It includes various details to help interested parties make informed decisions while considering purchasing or renting property.
In other words, it’s a great way to provide convenience for interested parties, as it gives them a central place with listing information where they can easily search and compare multiple listings.
It also brings more exposure to those who want to sell real estate, although different commissions or listing fees are charged on different websites.
What are the benefits of a real estate website?
- Searchability: Nowadays, people can quickly and easily find exactly what they’re looking for on search engines like Google. If you can get your website to rank high on search engines, you increase your chances of success, as you’ll be closer to your potential customers than all of your competitors.
- Convenience: Once you’ve got your own website, you’ll be able to add great content, useful information, and various features to fully facilitate your users. This might include tools to help calculate loans and installment balances, filters, maps, photo galleries, videos, and more. It will also unequivocally help make your website more appealing and therefore boost your chances of success in the real estate industry.
- Credibility: While having an online presence on other platforms like listing websites or social media is a great way to sell and market real estate, having your own website is still crucial as it is reliable, has complete information, and can enhance your brand image in many ways. For example, presenting useful information through articles that demonstrate expertise in real estate can make your brand more trustworthy
- Data collection: When you have your own website, you can install tools like Google Analytics, which allow you to collect detailed information or your users’ behavior and actions on your website. You can also create a contact form that allows you to keep in touch with interested parties and close sales more easily, as well as improve your marketing presentations.
Modern real estate websites – get real-time updates for your property listings.
10 ways to increase your real estate website’s visibility
Once you have your own website, the next step is making it widely known. Here are 10 ways to help more people see and care about your real estate website.
1) Ensure an organized structure
A good website starts with an organized infrastructure. You should carefully plan how you’ll present your project information or listings, including which parts to highlight and which parts to keep in the background. Menus must be clear, easy to read, and easy to understand.
2) Use modern designs consistent with the brand
Beauty and modernity can’t be overlooked in website design. But in addition to aesthetics, the color scheme, visual style, and all other elements of a website must be brand-aligned so viewers remember and feel the unity of the website as a whole.
3) Include complete and easy to understand details
After carefully checking that the information about your project or property is complete and detailed, check whether all the words or sentences you use are easy to understand. Is anything ambiguous or confusing? Will your readers be on the same page? Will they be satisfied with the information they receive, and are they likely to become customers?
4) Emphasize a unique selling point
Including the information your potential customers need is important. However, including too much information can cause readers to misunderstand, misinterpret, or get confused. Instead of giving people as much information as you can, emphasize a unique selling point that is different from your competitors’. Highlight this selling point and reinforce it throughout your website.
5) Include tools to facilitate searches
The more listings and detailed information your property website has, the more tools it needs to help people find the information they need. Don’t forget to add filters, search bars, categories, maps, and other help to your website.
6) Use a clear CTA
It’s important to include a CTA, or call to action, such as a download, register, or contact button. It should be worded appropriately and concisely, in bold colors, and placed in a highly visible location. This will increase your opportunity to sell more.
7) Offer interesting content
Aside from a beautiful design and high functionality, your website should also offer interesting and engaging content. This shows them what your business is all about, what you stand for, and more. Valuable content is also a great way to get your website indexed by search engines.
8) Regularly update information
When creating a website, all that’s required is that you constantly review and update the content. Don’t abandon your real estate site without updating a project’s progress, sharing interesting news, or keeping your contact information up-to-date. In addition to affecting sales, it also affects your business’s image.
9) Showcase your team’s profiles
Showcasing your profile and team can reassure viewers that you have experience and expertise in real estate. It will also increase your reputation in the real estate industry.
10) Share client testimonials
Adding customer testimonials will increase trust in the eyes of your audience. Essentially, it’s a confirmation that past customers have been satisfied with the quality of your property and services.
Build your own real estate website with Property Flow
Building a website for your real estate business might seem difficult, but it doesn’t have to be.
By choosing Property Flow as an all-in-one platform to help you create a branded real estate website, you can ensure your site is launched quickly and packed with management features, listings, and content that is easy to use and saves time and money.
Our team of experts is here to offer you valuable advice every step of the way.